Looking for an incredible, free leadership experience this upcoming summer? Applications for the LeaderShape Institute, brought to you by Coca Cola and The Ohio State University Office of Student Life are now open. LeaderShape is a week long, residential, life changing experience that focuses on teaching students values of leading with integrity!
To learn more and apply for this experience check out the LeaderShape website (LeaderShape.osu.edu) or reach out to the program coordinator, Matt Van Jura (Vanjura.email@example.com) for more information.
Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Fall 2015 Internship
The Public Policy and Graduate Fellowship is a 9-month, DC-based experience with a federal agency, administration, congressional, or national non-government organization. Our Public Policy and Graduate Fellows come to the program with undergraduate or graduate backgrounds in health, education, law, housing, and STEM.
Specific program information can be found at www.chci.org.
Application deadline - April 24
Ford Motor Company Available Positions
All Candidates: To apply to any of the positions below, create your Candidate Profile on http://corporate.ford.com/careers. This is a required step (no offers of employment can be sent out without an online Candidate Profile). Once you have an account created you may apply to all job requisitions that are of interest to you. You can read about each available job posting in detail by clicking on the blue text in the “Auto req ID” column. Then at the bottom of the job position(s) you are interested in click “Apply to Job.” You may apply to as many positions as you find interesting (no submission limit). Check back frequently as new positions for Direct Hire and International candidates can be added to the website at any time.
FCG (full time rotational) Candidates: To be considered for a FCG (Ford College Graduate rotation program) position at Ford you must be legally authorized to work in the United States and have a minimum grade point average of 3.0. FCG candidates must have graduated no sooner than May 2012 and be graduating prior to September 2015. To view available Ford FCG job positions go to http://corporate.ford.com/careers. Click on “I’m in the United States” then “and I’m a Student” and then “Search Opportunities”. You can also reference the engineering FCG requisition #’s at the bottom of this email. I am the lead recruiter for Product Development. Feel free to apply to any of the FCG positions, but if you are interested in Product Development please apply to 13061BR on the website as well as send an email to LHERMAN3@ford.com and JCARDO18@ford.com with your resume attached.
Intern (summer 2015) Candidates: To be considered for an Internship position at Ford you must be legally authorized to work in the United States and have a minimum grade point average of 3.0. Summer 2015 Intern candidates must be graduating prior to September 2016. To view available Ford Internship and go to http://corporate.ford.com/careers. Click on “I’m in the United States” then “and I’m a Student” and then “Search Opportunities”. Feel free to apply to any of the Intern positions, but if you are interested in Product Development please apply to 13078BR on the website as well as send an email to LHERMAN3@ford.com and JCARDO18@ford.com with your resume attached.
Direct Hire (full time) Candidates: In addition to the FCG program, graduating students looking for full time employment may also find interesting entry level “Direct Hire” (non-rotational) positions listed online. To view available direct hire positions go to http://corporate.ford.com/careers. Click on “I’m in the United States” then “and I’m an Experienced Professional” and then “Interested in All” and click “View Opportunities”. For specific job postings (by location, specialty, etc) click on the very small blue text which says “New Search” and enter your search criteria and then click the “Search” button at the bottom. Check back frequently as new positions for Direct Hire can be added to the website at any time.
International Candidates: Visa sponsorship is not available for the Intern and FCG rotational positions listed below, however Ford has available positions in various global locations. To apply to available international positions please go to http://corporate.ford.com/careers, go to the dropdown menu and select your home country under “I’m in XXX”. Click on “Search Opportunities”. Feel free to also follow the instructions above to view “Direct Hire” positions in the US. Occasionally exceptions are made for International Candidates for Direct Hire positions in the US in certain technical areas. Check back frequently as new positions for International candidates can be added to the website at any time.
FCG (full time rotational) Requisition #’s:
- 13061BR: Product Development – 2015 Engineering, Strategy, and Research FCG
- 13059BR: Information Technology – 2015 Ford College Graduate (BS or graduate Bus Mgmt, Information Syst or Computer Sci degrees)
- 13065BR: Information Technology – 2015 Leadership Program (MBA or master’s degrees + min 5 years technical work experience)
- 13075BR: Manufacturing – 2015 Engineering Ford College Graduate (BS/MS Elect, Chem, Mech, Indust, Enviro, Welding or Aero Eng)
- 13144BR: Manufacturing – 2015 Material Planning & Logistics Ford College Graduate (BS/MS SCM, MP&L, Bus, Mech/Ind Engineering)
- 13082BR: Purchasing 2015 – Supplier Technical Assistance Ford College Graduate (BS/MS Electrical, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Chemical Engineering)
- 13098BR: Purchasing 2015 – Core Buyer Ford College Graduate (Bach/Mast Purchasing, Procurement Mgmt, SC Mgmt, Fin, Acct, Engineering, Business, or MP&L)
- 13130BR: Marketing, Sales & Service 2015 Service Engineering Operations – FCG (BS/MS Engineering degrees)
- 13128BR: Marketing, Sales & Service – 2015 Parts Supply & Logistics (PS&L) FCG (Supply Chain Mgmt, Industrial Engineering, Logistics and Operations Mgmt)
- 13101BR: Finance – 2015 Career Foundation Program [Full Time Rotation Program] (BA/BS/MBA Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Math, Statistics majors)
Intern (summer 2015) Requisition #’s:
- 13078BR: Product Development – 2015 Engineering, Strategy and Research Intern
- 13083BR: Information Technology – 2015 Leadership Program Graduate Internship (BS Computer Science, MIS, Engineering + min 5 years technical work experience)
- 13092BR: Information Technology – 2015 Summer Intern (BA, BS or master’s in a technical field like computer science)
- 13066BR: Manufacturing – 2015 Engineering Intern (BS/MS Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Environmental, Welding or Aerospace Engineering)
- 13107BR: Manufacturing – 2015 Material Planning & Logistics Intern (BS/MS Supply Chain Mgmt, MP&L, Business, Mechanical/Industrial Engineering)
- 13105BR: Sustainability, Environment & Safety Engineering – 2015 Internship (BS/MS Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Environment Engineering; MBA Sustainable Systems and Natural Resources; Master’s Sustainable Design in Engineering)
- 13071BR: Purchasing 2015 – Supplier Technical Assistance Intern (BS/MS Electrical, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Chemical Engineering)
- 13124BR: Purchasing 2015 – Core Buyer Intern (Bach/Mast Purchasing, Procurement Mgmt, SC Mgmt, Fin, Acct, Engineering, Business, or MP&L)
- 13129BR: Marketing, Sales & Service 2015 Service Engineering Operations Intern (BS/MS Engineering degrees)
- 13127BR: Marketing, Sales & Service – 2015 Parts Supply & Logistics Intern (Supply Chain Mgmt, Industrial Engineering, Logistics and Operations Mgmt degrees)
- 13085BR: Finance – 2015 Summer Intern (BA/MBA/MS Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Math or Statistics majors)
- 13369BR: Ford Motor Credit Company – Summer 2015 Quantitative Analyst Intern (graduate degrees in quantitative fields)
Dominion Summer 2015 IT Internship
Do you want to earn real-world IT experience and get the opportunity to learn while you earn? You’ve found the right place! Dominion offers internships in many IT related fields! You will learn new skills and sample new technologies involved in the energy industry all while gathering real experiences as you work side-by-side with our professionals on real projects, in a real work environment.
Dominion, headquartered in Richmond, Va., is one of the nation’s largest producers and transporters of energy, with a portfolio of about 23,600 megawatts of generation, 10,900 miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipeline and 6,400 miles of electric transmission lines, and serves utility and retail energy customers in 10 states.
Positions are available in Richmond, VA, Mineral, VA, Waterford, CT, Cleveland, OH, Akron, OH and Clarksburg, WV.
- Must be a full-time student at an accredited college or university.
- Majors in IT, CIS, Computer Science, or related field.
- Preferred: Current Freshman or Sophomore
- Preferred: 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Competitive pay + housing/relocation stipends
- Professional development, volunteer events and facility tours
- Potential full-time opportunities
How to Apply?
- Search for the application and essay online only at https://campusconnection-dominion.icims.com/
Lincoln Electric Career Opportunities
Lincoln Electric is currently seeking Engineers graduating either Winter 2014 or Spring 2015 for our full-time Engineering & Operations Development Program and Customer Solutions & Technical Sales Development Program.
The Lincoln Electric Company is a $2.9B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. Our expertise in the design, development and manufacture of welding products, systems and solutions allows businesses and individuals to focus on their passions, while we focus on the arc. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering(Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Materials Science), or Metallurgy
• Minimum GPA of 2.8
• Ability to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
Those who meet the prerequisites below and are interested in the opportunity may send their updated resume and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.