You are here
- Home >
Alumni & Friends
“To whom much is given, even more is expected. ”
Assistant Dean, Minnie McGee.
In MEP, we understand that graduation means we don’t see you as often, but we still expect to hear from you.
Ways MEP Alumni can stay connected and support the programs in a variety of ways.
- By coming back and speaking with future or current students
- Notifying us when there are career openings within their companies
- Mentoring current students
- Donating to MEP with personal funds or through their corporations’ matching gifts program; Suggested funds:
- Minority Engineering Program Support: Fund #305305
- Minority Engineering Scholarship Support: Fund #308697
- The Minnie M. McGee Eminence Edowment: Fund #644653
- The Black Undergraduate Engineering Council/National Society of Black Engineers Minnie M. McGee Endowment: Fund #640937